Postings by Tigger

GO!

(Page 1 of 94: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Possible Tumor :(
Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Wed Apr 2, '14 8:46am PST 
Is it possible that it is not cancer? And what can they do for him? They need to give you some more answers to help you make a decision here. I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this, and with such a young boy too. I have no experience with this type of thing, but I hope you can get solid answers here. Purring for you no matter what. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Apr 5 10:56 am

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Tigger

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '14 2:21pm PST 
purrs for Lucky and purrs for all in need
purrpurrpurrpurr
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Stella, Fri 10:32 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Is it normal for me to feel such intense grief and sadness?

Tigger

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '14 2:19pm PST 
There are no words to fix your broken heart - but know that each day, you will remember more of the good memories, and less of the bad. Apollo will always be in your heart - love like that NEVER goes away. You did everything you could, and sadly sometimes there is nothing left to do. I think that is the hardest part. You final gift to him was letting him go, and that is a gift - he suffers no more. When you are ready, his page will be a source of comfort. Just know that we are all here for you - many of us know that pain, and are here to help. As far as his medicines, I think it is wonderful of you to think of others in his name. I would offer them to who may need them. If they are prescription, I am not sure if a shelter can take them, but if not, I am sure there are those on here that would appreciate them. I wish you peace, and wonderful dreams of your sweet kitty. Hugs & gentle pawtaps - The Kitty Quartet hughughughuglittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 2:45 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > What's up with the Feliway plug-ins?

Tigger

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '14 2:30pm PST 
Definitely call them - When I first started using them, I had one that I had plugged in upside down, and called because it was dripping. (cuz I had it upside down- felt like a dork) anyways, they were so nice & helpful & sent me a new one since the other one was full of the oil. They may send you a new one. Also, they do recommend you replace the unit every 6 months. I wait a bit longer than that, but maybe that is why too.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Mar 19 2:30 pm

Cat Health > My Tabs has cancer or FIP

Tigger

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '14 2:27pm PST 
My heart hurts for you both - it really does. This is so awful. Personally, I would try just about anything - I mean as long as the vitamins are safe, it can't hurt right? You might try a health food store for some of the items. I have not heard of that tea, but that is where I would start if you don't want to purchase online. Just know both of you , that you are in my thoughts, and I send hugs. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 19 4:44 pm

Cat Health > Cat won't stop pulling his hair out and trying to eat everything
Tigger

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '14 2:18pm PST 
Perhaps the hair pulling is stress related? If it started when you were on vacation, and since he can't roam like before, perhaps he is upset & is doing this. Maybe try to locate a behaviorist with this, since his vet check was fine. Unless it is an allergy, maybe try a second opinion on that part first.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Mar 19 2:18 pm

Cat Health > My cat has a red eyelid! Attacked? Help!

Tigger

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '14 2:14pm PST 
Please update us on your kitty. I hope his eye heals ok and that it doesn't have to be removed. He should definitely become an inside only kitty now. Purrs
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 20 9:00 am

Cat Health > My Tabs has cancer or FIP

Tigger

Purred: Sun Mar 16, '14 2:25pm PST 
I am so sorry to hear this bad news. I wish I had the words to say that would help you fell better, but all I can do is say that we are here to support you at this terrible time. I have been through this with a family member, and it is hard to feel helpless and knowing what is inevitable. Spend the time with Tabs, enjoy him. The calmer you are, the calmer he will be and allow you to have as much time together as possible. Petey knows, I am sure. They can sense things & probably smells the vet. Try rubbing a towel on Petey, then on Tabs to take some of the vet smell off, that way Petey can be more relaxed. Sometimes there is just nothing we can do, and it is frustrating not being able to fix this. Now is the time to focus on Tabs, taking pictures, just being with him making memories for yourself. Whether or not one believes in The Rainbow Bridge - I can tell you that he will always be with you in your heart. Love never goes away, it is always a part of us. I send you so many hugs & please know we are all here for you - whenever you need us. And we here at Catster, DO understand - truly. Sending thought & gentle pawtaps your way. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Mar 19 4:44 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Meow fellow Catsters =D

Tigger

Purred: Sat Mar 15, '14 2:07pm PST 
Welcome! No one should ever have to prove how much they love their kitties...we all do!kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Mar 15 2:07 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > how do i say goodbye ?
Tigger

Purred: Sat Mar 15, '14 2:05pm PST 
While I cannot fix this awful thing happening, I send you powerful prayers & hugs from my heart. You have some quality time with him now and that is great. He gets to be with you, and he may be good for a long while. Just please know that all of us are here for you surrounding you with love & comfort at this hardest of times. Renee & The kitty quartet hughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Mar 15 2:05 pm

(Page 1 of 94: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.