Postings by Edwina (Angel Eddy) DG#1

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BOCU 8th Birthday Bash and 'We Saved Catster' Pawty - February 15th 4pm - 10pm (ET)
Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 9:52am PST 
hugbig hughuglittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 89 posts. Last posting by Jason Hopper, Feb 18 10:06 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Meow About the Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System

Big Paw

Purred: Mon Dec 10, '12 2:46pm PST 
applauseapplause I really love the Litter Genie cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Big Paw

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 5:47pm PST 
happy dance I did pmail Earl Grey's mom (Cree)but the jonrad site isn't working for her thinking I tried IE7 this evening on her laptop and got to the site through a cached copy at google shrug
I'm getting a second Genie tomorrow. I have 1 box upstair's so that will be handy dancing I also liked the Litter Genie Face Book page and the post is on my Face Book page. A cat lady and I were posting about the Litter Genie yesterday on my page cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 49 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Big Paw

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 4:06pm PST 
cheer I have instruction's how to hover but the jonrad site doesn't like my lap top laugh out loud I will pmail her hi5 It works fine with the desktop thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 56 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Big Paw

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '12 5:09pm PST 
wavewavewavewave Mommy takes an old dust pan to the litter boxes(5) and then all of that to the Litter Genie big grin We did print out a coupon for $10.00 off a Litter Genie and a coupon for $1.00 off the Refill hi5 cat on moon She is planning on getting a second Genie very soon dancing
[notify]

» There has since been 61 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Big Paw

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '12 8:02am PST 
wavewavewavewave We love The Litter Genie hi5 Mommy used to use plastic bag's and as soon as the boxes were cleaned another cat comes along and refills the box MOL laugh out loud The Genie is so cool! No matter what the weather or time of day or evening, you don't have to run out to the garbage can relieved It cut's down on the clean up time because of not running to the garbage. happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Big Paw

Purred: Mon Nov 26, '12 5:46pm PST 
wave Hambone and fellow catster's cheer I'm Eddy and I get to try the Litter Genie cheer It is a very good invention, a real time saver. Here are the pictures mommy took;
The Litter Genie Has Arrived
and
How it was Packed
and
Without the packing paper
sitting Up in the box
another View
now Opened
with the Cartridge
and all Ready
We are a family of 9 cats and 5 litter boxes. So mommy put all the waste from the 5 boxes in The Litter Genie to test it. It got heavy after 4 days, with 9 cats so she's changing it(the bag) on Sunday's and Wednesdays. It is a great product! There is no smell coming from it at all. You pull out some of the bag from the cartridge and tie a knot in it, place it on the rim and close the top. There is even a pooper scooper and holder that attaches to the Genie. It is something that mommy wanted to try to see if it really worked and it really does! It makes litter box duty much easier and even less time consuming. Hey HQ, send me another one, Hint, Hint! MOL! This is such a COOL invention!!
hi5
[notify]

» There has since been 72 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Lucy of TWB~Ninth Birthday April 29th

Big Paw

Purred: Thu Apr 29, '10 8:55am PST 
Happy Birthday Lucy ! I hope you have a beautiful day filled with ton's of hug's and kisses.hug party
[notify]

» There has since been 284 posts. Last posting by Lucy Sweet Angel (2001-2010), May 1 7:49 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Mid Winter Annifursary Bash January 31

Big Paw

Purred: Sun Jan 31, '10 4:25pm PST 
I love shrimp. Could I have some ?
[notify]

» There has since been 518 posts. Last posting by ♥Oliver Winston Parsons , Jan 31 6:16 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Warm Yur Paws - It's Guido's MEATBALL MADNESS PAWTY - Jan 15-16

Big Paw

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 5:46pm PST 
That catnip tea with mint sound's very good rught about now. kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 101 posts. Last posting by Muffy, Jan 17 10:11 am

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.