Postings by Brownie

GO!

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cats and a Clean Home > Litter Genie Refill options
Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '14 11:20pm PST 
I received a Litter Genie to test. I liked it a lot. On average, I got 9 bags out of the bag cartridge. Unwilling to pay the cost of the refills, I found that a 8 gallon trash bags that I purchased at Kmart would work. Yes, it takes a lot more time to use the spent bag cartridge with the 8 gallon bags. It can be done cheap enought. But I gave up because the heights of the Litter Genie. It was too tall next to my only space next to the toliet and the bathtub. I ended up with a small rectangle trash can that has a petal to open the plastic lid. The trash can from Target was stainless steel on the outside with a plastic inner liner. It was just under $35.00 for the SimpleHuman 11" H x 13.5" W x 6.25" D can. Those same 8 gallon Ironclad bags work in the trash can I bought at Target.

Ironclad vanilla scented 65 count (8 gallon) bags are $4.99.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Apr 6 11:20 pm

Behavior & Training > Gravy Suckers - A Possible Remedy
Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Thu Feb 27, '14 11:35pm PST 
Brownie is the one to eat all the gravy and leave the rest. Unlike Cookie to eat only the pate types with a bit of extra hot water added. I got so mad at the waste too. Then the light bulb. I got my KitchenAid immersion blender out. It fits right into a 5.5 oz can. I process the "shreds" with gravy until they are silky smooth. I add extra water into the feeding bowl to make it soup. Great tasting soup because of the gravy. For the 3 oz cans of food, I have to get my one cup measuring cup. The blender fits inside for me to process the 3 oz. can contents.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Feb 27 11:35 pm

Food & Nutrition > Good fat burning foods?

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Mon Jan 6, '14 5:47pm PST 
In dry food, EVO or Wellness Core. In wet food, look for the pate ones that are 94%, 95% or 96% meat. This is based on the Atkins diet of limiting carbs.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Jan 6 5:47 pm

Food & Nutrition > Petsmart 12/23 - $1.50 Wellness canned food

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Mon Dec 23, '13 10:18am PST 
Today only!! Select 5.5 oz Wellness canned food. Regular price. $1.89. Hurry, for best selection today.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Dec 23 10:18 am

Food & Nutrition > Petsmart 12/19 - 50% off ALL Drinkwell Fountains

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Thu Dec 19, '13 9:55am PST 
Today only! Part of Petsmart 12 days of Christmas, all Drinkwell Fountains are 50% off. Regular price $29.99-$109.99. Hurry, this sale is only today!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bingo, Dec 19 1:20 pm

Food & Nutrition > Good Quality Chunky Canned
Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Mon Dec 9, '13 10:35pm PST 
We have tried Precise Holistic Complete chicken. It's slices with a little light gravy (not firm slices and the ones in the bottom of the can are broken up). It's one of the few that Brownie eats that I call really good quality. Brownie loves it if I puree it to make it a soup texture. You can mash it with a fork if you find the slices on top of the can are too big. I get it from Pet Supply Plus or a small Mom and Pop pet store.

http://precisepet.com/cat-formulas/precise-holistic-comple te/canned/grain-free-flaked-chicken/

I gave the cats Merrick Thanksgiving dinner. Chunks in soft pate with a thick gravy. The chicken a la king says sliced. It too is grain free. The Purrfect Bistro ones have a chunky style. You can get Merrick at Petco.

www.merrickpetcare.com
http://cats.about.com/od/productre views/fr/Purrfect-Bistro-Dry-And-Canned-Cat-Food.htm

Here is a link to save at Petco every month! Bookmark it and save. The $25 is on the full price before sale price and manufacture coupons.
http://www.petco.com/petco_Page_PC_storeadoptions_Nav_114. aspx?cm_mmc=pf-_-NAW-_-banners-_-lola300x250
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Dec 9 10:35 pm

Food & Nutrition > Petsmart 2013 Black Friday - Revealed!

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Mon Nov 25, '13 5:31pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy I over the moon! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

hamster dance The mail man brought me a $10 off $50 at Petsmart coupon!!!hamster dance

Thank you Discover flowers for my wonderful coupon. I guess that $50 gift card I bought in Sept. triggered this coupon. I'll use it with the Target $1 off Tidy Cat litter coupons.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Nov 25 5:31 pm

Food & Nutrition > add fat to feral cat food for the winter?

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Sun Nov 24, '13 10:03am PST 
By calling the rescue groups you can ask if it is a no kill shelter. Ask if they are willing to socialize the feral cat. You leaving a cat outside is not a good idea. Get the cat help. Look for a cat only group that is willing to work this the cat to find a home. Please!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Nov 28 1:15 am

Food & Nutrition > add fat to feral cat food for the winter?

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Sat Nov 23, '13 11:26pm PST 
It would be better to reach out to a pet rescue group in your area. Some have traps like the Havahart traps. They can help find a new warm home for the poor thing.

Go to Petfinder.com or Petharbor.com to find groups in your area. It is worth calling a few to get the poor thing out of the cold and to a new loving home.

PS, My aunt had outdoor dogs on the farm. They got dry food with any meat scraps topped of with warm fat drippings. I'm not saying that is a good diet for a pets. But that is what she feed them. They would hunt for food too like ground hogs. I remember that she did let them in to the garage or the basement when it got extremely cold.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Nov 28 1:15 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Meow About the Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System
Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Wed Nov 13, '13 8:18pm PST 
Petsmart 2013 Black Friday ad - Litter Genie Plus for $9.99. Shop early for best selection.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.