Postings by Macy

GO!

(Page 1 of 62: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Possible Tumor :(
Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Tue Apr 1, '14 4:22pm PST 
I am wondering if it is non operable? If it is not cancer what is the prognosis?

This is such sad news, Macy and Sonny will send big purrs your way.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Apr 5 10:56 am

Cat Health > Possible Tumor :(
Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '14 4:18pm PST 
hug Bart, Please just take it one day at a time and see how the ultrasound goes. Macy had an ultrasound done by his vet and they told him it was bladder tumors. I was devastated and couldn't believe it so I went to a spec alist who ruled tumors out. We will be saying purrs to you that it turns out for the better for you.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Apr 5 10:56 am

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '14 7:08pm PST 
Hi Ben and S teamwave
[notify]

» There has since been 661 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '14 7:02pm PST 
Hi everyfur, Macy and Sonny stopping in for a few, mom is really sleepy today, her and her friend went to a new place for dinner that sells raw fish thingies and its made her super tired.
[notify]

» There has since been 669 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > YAY! COTD!

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Tue Mar 25, '14 2:07pm PST 
Thank you for making me cat of the day, it is a great honor!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sterling, Mar 26 11:28 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '14 8:44pm PST 
Well mom is going to bed she had a long rough week and her eyes are drooping....see you all later!cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 735 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '14 8:07pm PST 
mmmm pizza we will have a small piece to share, ,mom is going to bed soon and doesn't want us to get upset bellies before we go with her.
[notify]

» There has since been 744 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '14 7:48pm PST 
I think we have seen 50 once in the last two weeks, we really want spring, so sick of the cold
[notify]

» There has since been 753 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '14 7:37pm PST 
Spring? what is that? MOL!
[notify]

» There has since been 758 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '14 7:17pm PST 
HOWDY S team!dancing
[notify]

» There has since been 768 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

(Page 1 of 62: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.