(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tigress

How may I pounce- you today?

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 7:14pm PST 
Click here to see his MOTM Poster.

Concats to Macy!
He is our February MOTM!cheerdancing
I had the privilege to interview our member last week. He was a joy to talk to. The following is the interview and Bio of our pawsome member.

How long have you been a member of Pen Paws?

I joined about 2 years ago when my mommy Molly became an angel. She joined before there were doggies here and the group had another name.

What made you want to join?

Molly shared her pressies with me. And she loved the group so. I wanted to keep the connection.

What has been your favorite thing about the group?

I like sending and getting cards! I like seeing kitties share them with the group.I like the cafe too. Hope I don't have to pick just one.Heheeee

Now a little about you...

Where do you live is this great big world?

I live a little east of Cleveland Ohio. We usually get lots of snow in the winter.

Do you have any sibblings? If so how many and names.

Right now, I have Uboo my kitty brofur and Frankie my doggie brofur.

What is your favorite food/treats?

I used to chow down everything. Now that I am older, I am picky. I like a spoonful of most wet food. Tiki cat is a favorite. I like FF gravy lovers too.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

When it is cold, I nap in my heated bed. When it is warm I nap in the catio. I like to follow mom around. I don't do too much exciting anymore. I used to b quite a climber smile

If you could meet any cat/dog/person in the world (living or at the bridge) who would that be and why?

Puss in Boots!!! He is so pawsome. Have you seen his latest movie?

Do you have any nick names? If so how did you get the nick name?

Mom calls me sweetie sometimes smile

What changes or additions would you like to see with
Pen Paws?

I am happy with what I see now. I like the activity between postie rounds. That way we get a chance to know every fur we are sending posties to.

Thank you for sitting down with me and letting me interview you. Let me say again Concats on being Pen Paws first Member of the Month!

Thank you!! It's an honor.

Macy BIO

-mixed breed
-cat rescue

Birthday:
April 1st 2000

Macy loves my attention. He is a talker and likes me to listen and/or talk back.He loves boxes, paper bags and food. He likes to get brushed but doesn't like to wait his turn.

Pet-Peeves:
When I have company and spend too much time talking with them. Macy will sit on the microwave in the kitchen and start singing until i go get him. He hates fireworks and other loud noises.

Favorite Toy:
He likes ponytail holders ,milk carton rings, and helping me make the bed,The other cats are good toys too.

Favorite Nap Spot:
under the covers when it is cold, or in his heated bed. On the catio when it is nice out.

Favorite Food:
He loves food! His favorite is to play hockey with his kibble then eat it. Cheese, tuna are special treats

Skills:
He is a performer. he loves to sing and dance and tell"very long" stories. he will even sit in the bathtub and sing if his audiance is in that room. He is also a dependable alarm cat-no sleeping in around here!

Dwells:
indoors

Arrival Story:
Macy was born outside under a tree on april fools day.I picked him and his 4 brothers and sisters up and put them in a box then grabbed mother Molly too. He was raised indoors. His brothers and sisters were adopted. When his mom went to the vet to get spayed, he made friends with my other cats so Macy became part of the family.

Additional Bio Info:
I had't had a kitten in the house for several years before Macy moved in. Boy did he liven things up! The house plants suffered terribly for the first year. Now as a 4 year old Macy has a large inventory of songs and stories he likes to repeat. The "breakfast song" has now been turned into a round with the other cats. The "you don't pet me enough song" becomes louder with each verse and is saved for when I have company.

Augie -- Our Angel

So happy to be- wed to Princess- Nikki!

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 3:57am PST 
Nice interview, Tigress! Macy sounds like a great kitty!

Lilac- Ambrosia- McNoNo

Traveling Girl

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 7:43am PST 
great interview.

Nermal

stressed

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 9:11am PST 
concats to Macy!!!!!
Hip hip hooray!!!!! Woohoooooo......applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Mietzi Katze

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 4:50pm PST 
Yay Macy cheer Concats. We enjoyed reading your interview and you look so cute on the poster.

♥- Ronon- ♥

Put me dowwwwn!

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 6:32pm PST 
WOW! Macy, I wish I haz a heated bed! Dat soundz greatz!

Wonderpurr interview! cheer

Blackie

Little Princess

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 3:44am PST 
I loved hearing all about you Macy! I wish I lived near as I know we'd be great friends!

Nermal

stressed

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 9:54am PST 
same here, Blackie!!kitty

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 8:08pm PST 
(Happy dances around the room while singing and then gives a celebratory gift basket to honoree kitty. (Mewr basket contains Salmon treats, homemade Catnip wine and a mousie.)

For he's a jolly good kitty!
Fur he's a jolly good kitty!
Fur he's a jolly good kitty!
Which no kitty can deny!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/daisymaest/Baskets11. jpg

Macy Angel

Meow,meow,meow

Purred: Fri Feb 8, '13 2:17pm PST 
Thanks every kitty for making my month as the honored member so much fun! You are all so furry Nice big grin

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2