GO!

Meow About the Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 74)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Wed Nov 13, '13 8:18pm PST 
Petsmart 2013 Black Friday ad - Litter Genie Plus for $9.99. Shop early for best selection.
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Thu Nov 14, '13 6:30am PST 
I LOVE my Litter Genie!! There is absolutely NO cat smell in my house. The one problem I still have with it, there is no warning when you're getting to the end of the plastic/bags. Other than that, I have no problems with it. Should of bought one years ago when I had Hanna!!!

way to go
[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Thu Nov 14, '13 3:29pm PST 
There is a warning when you're getting near the end. There is a single, thin, very light purple colored line that runs vertically to the end. It's hard to see and it can look more like a smudge or dirt and the folds of the plastic bag can actually hide it.

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Fri Nov 15, '13 4:59am PST 
Oh really Shade? Hmmm I'll have to check that out when I need to make a new bag. I remember seeing something like that when I first bought it. I just thought it was part of the plastic. Thats good to know! Thanks! smile
[notify]

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 74)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8