GO!

Meow About the Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 3 of 8: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Kyubey

PLAY!!! Play- play play play- pl...zzzzzzz

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 1:05am PST 
Thanks for the feedback, we're going to go get a couple of these this weekend! Every time I scoop right now I have to carry the bag of waste down two flights of stairs to the trash, so these will be a great addition to the household!
[notify]

IMO (Gone- to the- Rainbow brid

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 12:37pm PST 
Hey how do i get in on this? Ive got a multi cat household, and would love to have one of these. It sure would help keep the mess down after my cats get done with their business.wave
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 2:57pm PST 
Monster - I felt the same way - I reread them a few times, and then just started to put it together sans directions. Eddy, I like the idea of the dustpan - I have one I was about to toss, so I will snag your idea. Thanks Brownie - you always find the bargains - I am definitely going to get another one, since I have pans on 2 floors. I haven't priced the refills - which would be the only issue, since 4 kitties sure do poop alot! But there is no smell - and beleive me - my office right now is in the basement, and the Genie is a few feet from my desk - no stinky & I work here all day. In the past, when I would put the ol grocery bag in the trash bin to try & wait til the weekly pick up, it would stink up way too fast. Still very impressed. I dunno how to link my diary either, so go see Tig's page for more info. kitty
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 3:00pm PST 
oh and talk about recycling, my Mom used the paper & box to re-pack a few things to send out to a friend out of state! Felix was pretty miffed that Nana took both his box & paper...laugh out loud
[notify]

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 5:47pm PST 
happy dance I did pmail Earl Grey's mom (Cree)but the jonrad site isn't working for her thinking I tried IE7 this evening on her laptop and got to the site through a cached copy at google shrug
I'm getting a second Genie tomorrow. I have 1 box upstair's so that will be handy dancing I also liked the Litter Genie Face Book page and the post is on my Face Book page. A cat lady and I were posting about the Litter Genie yesterday on my page cheer
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 6:22pm PST 
IMO, Please read my first post on this thread to get your very own for $0.99 plus $2.01 other stuff like canned food or treats.

I took out my second bag last night. Wow!!! Really strong bags!
[notify]

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '12 12:34pm PST 
Thank mew Eddy for trying to help! I've put pics on my blog for now. http://mycatboys.blogspot.com/2012/11/litter-genie-first-time-user-h ow-to.html
[notify]

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '12 1:30pm PST 
Whoops, that link doesn't work: Try http://mycatboys.blogspot.com/
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '12 6:48pm PST 
Your Blog photos are wonderful!!!
[notify]

Earl Grey