GO!

Meow About the Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 2 of 8: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '12 3:11pm PST 
You're right, Brownie! The husband has taken peanuts to UPS in the past, but mom is kind of lazy. She likes the peanuts made out of potato starch - you just put them in the sink, run water over them, and they dissolve.

As for instructions, yes, I'm usually very good with putting things together, even Ikea stuff. But I felt I needed a DVD for this. Eddy's pictures would have come in very handy so I knew what it was supposed to look like!
[notify]

Hambone

SF Hammer

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '12 4:36pm PST 
Merry Christmas Brownie!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Great feedback about the instructions!

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '12 5:09pm PST 
wavewavewavewave Mommy takes an old dust pan to the litter boxes(5) and then all of that to the Litter Genie big grin We did print out a coupon for $10.00 off a Litter Genie and a coupon for $1.00 off the Refill hi5 cat on moon She is planning on getting a second Genie very soon dancing
[notify]

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '12 5:46pm PST 
I wrote about my litter genie in my diary. I'm loving it so far, but I wish the scooper holder would stay on! http://www.catster.com/cats/1133820/diary/Earl_greys_diary/806576

I'd post pics but don't know how!
[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '12 10:46pm PST 
I had some trouble with the instructions, too. Once you figure it out it's easy. I have litter boxes in the basement, too, so I would like to get another Litter Genie down there.

My cats are still playing with the box and paper. Lucky I don't have many visitors 'cause they drag that long piece of brown packing paper all along the floor.

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 12:42am PST 
We've had our Litter Genie for several months now. I saw it while my husband and I were shopping at Target. They were having a Special Purchase--buy the Litter Genie and a pack of two refills and you get a gift card. It sure beats using those plastic shopping bags. Before, I was scooping out the waste and putting it in a shopping bag, tying up the bag and sticking it in an empty Tidy Cats pail until it was time to put it in a trash bag for garbage collection days. Even my husband helps me scoop litter boxes now. He used it first and he figured out the instructions fast. I was confused the first time I changed a refill. I found a video showing out to put a new refill in. With 5 cats though, I go through the refills rather quickly.

Hambone

SF Hammer

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 3:55pm PST 
Can anyone help Earl Grey's mom (Cree) post her photos in this thread?

kitty

Hi Gimli!wave

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 4:06pm PST 
cheer I have instruction's how to hover but the jonrad site doesn't like my lap top laugh out loud I will pmail her hi5 It works fine with the desktop thinking
[notify]

Hambone

SF Hammer

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 4:28pm PST 
Thank mew Eddy!
flowers

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 8:51pm PST 
Hi Hambone! wave

(Page 2 of 8: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8