GO!

What's Santa Paws bringing for your Kitties?

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Wed Dec 5, '12 1:23pm PST 
Mom didn't tell us yet, but we're just wondering what everyone else is gettin'! We're all real excited.. The tree's up, and its our favorite spot to sleep here!
[notify]

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Wed Dec 5, '12 4:26pm PST 
Macy and Sonny have been good kitties this year (well Sonny tried anyways) so they are getting a kitty condo and two catnip kickers from tipsynip. I couldn't wait and already gave them the bottle of catnip and they are happy campers!hi5
[notify]

Shady (MIA- over a year)

Slim

Purred: Mon Dec 10, '12 6:30pm PST 
Santa Paws is giving an orphan kitty Kimi a home. The house used to have a cat, but is now in dire need of a new one since the previous sadly vanished.
[notify]

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Sun Dec 16, '12 9:26pm PST 
Since it's Belle's first Christmas, Santa Paws is spoiling her a bit! From us (me and my dad) She's getting 3 mouse toys (one with a feather tail and makes noise and 2 with bells attached to the tails), a stuffed monkey, and a "Guardian Angel protect my cat" collar charm. From one of our neighbors she's getting a kitty hut and from a friend of mine she's getting a package of toys and a package of Chicken flavored Krispies. She's not spoiled at alllaugh out loud
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 12:56pm PST 
You have a point we should be getting Christmas gifts. I think I should put in a request for a new cat tree. I don't think there is anything under the tree for uscry I think the humans have forgotten about us this year. Thanks for the hint I'll get onto hassling the humans.
[notify]

Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 11:25pm PST 
Our momma's friends came over for a gift exchange tonight and brought us our favorite cat treats! We're really happy about it. smile
[notify]

Cookie

Can we play??

Purred: Sun Jan 27, '13 12:51pm PST 
A little late but oh well. We exchanged kitty gifts with a friend this year instead of exchanging presents with the humans. We gave a stuff yourself catnip toy and a bag of food. Cookie and the crew got a fishing pole style toy. As a special gift, we gave the kitties of all things a tape measure with an selflock. The other one we had a bend and did not play as nice with the kink in the tape. It is so much fun to play with the selflock one. I slowly put out the tape. Without the kink I can pull out 2 ft. lift up the tape off the floor for the cats to bat. When I push the button and the tape retracks either slow or fast as they chase it. As a special treat, we got another laser pointer for Candie.
[notify]