GO!

Major Milestone for two silly rescue kittens

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Trek

Monster of- Mayhem

Purred: Mon Feb 25, '13 4:28pm PST 
Two of my cats came to me as 4 week old foster kittens. One of them chose me after I kept him alive the first weekend I had them then he got dangerously dehydrated. The other I hadn't planned on adopting when I moved and she was miserable for a couple of months before I picked her up and brought her home where she belongs. Today, these two crazy, sweet, playful, loveable little runts that have caused me no small measure of stress and worry turned one! It has made me far more emotional than I expected it to, but I have spent a lot of time, energy, effort, and money keeping Trekkie and Laila alive, so I figure it's all good.partyparty
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Wed Feb 27, '13 1:01pm PST 
What a great story! Happy birthday to the furkids and congratulations on your little family.
[notify]

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Thu Feb 28, '13 5:07am PST 
Your story made me so happy! I love happy stories like yours, and how lucky your kitties are to have you for a cat mom. My cats have caused me so much money, stress, aggravation over the years, but I feel exactly the way you do about yours. I wouldn't change it for the world. All of them found me for a reason and I will do all that I can to take care of them for their entire lives. So happy for you and your rescue kitties and your "Major Milestone", yes indeed it is! Happy day!!!! cheerapplausesnoopysmilelaugh out loud
[notify]