GO!

I have to rehome all of my cats,except 2

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Oscar

Feed me now!!!

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '13 9:38am PST 
My mama has to rehome my family:Mama George,Mr.Chin her son,daughter Boots,daughter Bear.Frisky and Meow,Charlie and Socks and Nipper.
Please help mama find us homes.Mama has until March 1st.She lives in Davenport,FL.
[notify]

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Mon Feb 25, '13 4:04am PST 
So sorry to hear this. Do you have a Veterinarian that maybe has a facebook page that would allow you to put up pictures and a short paragraph about the cats? I know some vets will do that, that is something to consider. There are so many cats in need of homes right now it will not be easy. Best of luck to you.
[notify]