GO!

Monet

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Wally

Super- Walllyyyyy!- Super Walllyyyy.

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 3:38pm PST 
For pictures of Monet: http://www.petango.com/webservices/adoptablesearch/wsAdoptableAnimal Details.aspx?id=16357015&css=http://sms.petpoint.com/WebServices/ado ptablesearch/css/styles.css

Hello! My name is Monet, just like the painter. But unlike the painter, I am a girl. Oh, and a cat. But I will tell you that I am a work of art, just like those pretty paintings. A leaving, breathing, furry work of art. I'm a pretty girl with a cute face and a loving personality. I love people and attention, and I would really like a home and family of my own. I like exploring new places, and am always interested in checking out my surroundings. Do you think you could give me a fun place to explore and make my own?

I am grateful to be here at MaxFund, but I was very sad to lose my home and family. You see, my past companions got a divorce and in their new homes, there was no room for me. I am lucky to have a home here for as long as I need it, but it would be much better to find a new home where I will be loved forever!

I really hope that you will come to the shelter and meet me today. I think you'll fall in love with my adorable face, and you'll see what a charming lady I am. I would get along well with children, and I would probably do fine with another cat who was willing to give me space. I get a bit nervous around the other cats here at the shelter, but that may be because there are so many of them and I'm still getting used to things here. I don't like dogs, so I shouldn't be in a home with one. If you are looking for a loving, sweet, beautiful cat - a work of feline art! - I hope that you'll consider meeting me as soon as possible!

To meet with me call (720) 266-6081 ! I'm in Colorado!
[notify]