GO!

Emmy The Great

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Wally

Super- Walllyyyyy!- Super Walllyyyy.

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 10:17am PST 
I hope no one minds, but I'll be posting some homeless kitties here.

See Emmy's picture and video here

http://petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=DDFL.A0598139

Emmy The Great: My foster mom named me Emmy The Great because she thinks I am the greatest cat ever! She says I am the most affectionate cat she has ever met! I love to cuddle and play and always use my litterbox. I am looking for a mature home where I can be your one and only animal buddy. My new friends here at the DDFL were kind enough to temporarily place me in a foster home while I await adoption. You see, some of us just find the shelter environment a little too foreign from what we're used to! Anyway, I am looking for a forever home that I can proudly spend with a loving family. As Dorothy said it best, "there's no place like home", and I couldn't agree more. I know that once we meet we will be best friends! Love you, Emmy.
Call (303) 751-5772 ext. 7309 to meet with me!
[notify]

Wally

Super- Walllyyyyy!- Super Walllyyyy.

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 10:20am PST 
Also, Emmy has been up for adoption since 2011. She's the sweetest girl ever and deserves the world. I would adopt her if I could!
[notify]