GO!

So I found this cat.....

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Blueberry

Cute as a- Button!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 6:34pm PST 
So this cat followed blueberry into my garage, it was very friendly so I went out there and started petting it. I think it might be someones cat but there is no ID or collar on it. It is on the thin side and it was so hungry it tried to jump into my cats food bin! So I took some food and water out to it. I know it'll probably come back, but the thing is Im a minor and if my mom saw it around our house she would yell at it. So its kind of like my secret cat I guess! I really don't know what Im going to do with it, it was so sweet and it was so hungry I couldnt just yell at it to make it leave! I didn't really know what topic to put this under, but Im pretty sure it goes here
[notify]