GO!

Power of Purr Chain

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 1 of 355: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Selket

Fiend #1.

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '05 5:41am PST 
My Brother, Jacques, and I would like to join with Rescue Cat-Manager Dodger to create a space where catsters can support rescue groups by simply posting a Purr for more adoptions.

May The Power of Purr Move the Human Heart.

--the fiends
[notify]

Daisy

The Bacon Queen

Purred: Tue Feb 28, '06 11:49am PST 
Mommy's group had several dog/puppies adopted Sunday ... at least 8 or 9, but no kitties. :-( Just keep purring ...........

purrrr purrr purrrrrr purr purr purrrrrrr purr purr purr purr
purr purrr purrrrrrrrrr purrr purrr purrr purrpurrrrrr
[notify]

Selket

Fiend #1.

Purred: Tue Feb 28, '06 6:43am PST 
adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt
purr for forever homes purr for forever homes purr for forever
purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr
[notify]

Jacques

Fiend #2.

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '05 5:42am PST 
Purrrrrrrrr.....

--jacques
[notify]

VIJAY

MASTER FIEND

Purred: Tue Feb 28, '06 6:45am PST 
purring purring purring purring purring purring purring purring
purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr
each one purr one each one purr one
purr forever purr forever purr
purr purr purr purr
prrrrr purrr
[notify]

Purrdie,- Until we- meet again.

Miss- fluffy- pants.

Purred: Tue Feb 28, '06 9:04am PST 
PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR
[notify]

Dodger

Rescue cat- manager Power of- the Purr

Purred: Tue Feb 28, '06 1:12pm PST 
Thanks for the update Daisy. We will keep purring!!! And we were disappointed with 2 adoptions. . .you have put things in perspective for us. The best day that we have had lately was my person's birthday. We may have to have an unbirthday party for her to see if that helps with our adoptions.
Rescue rocks!!Forever homes for all!! Power of Purr
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Edited by author Tue Feb 28, '06 1:13pm PST

[notify]

Petipaw

I love the- foster kittens &- they love me

Purred: Tue Feb 28, '06 9:54am PST 
Rescue Rocks!!!Forever homes for all!!! Power of Purr!!!! Rescue Rocks!!!Forever homes for all!!! Power of Purr!!!! Rescue Rocks!!!Forever homes for all!!! Power of Purr!!!! Rescue Rocks!!!Forever homes for all!!! Power of Purr!!!! Rescue Rocks!!!Forever homes for all!!! Power of Purr!!!! Rescue Rocks!!!Forever homes for all!!! Power of Purr!!!! Rescue Rocks!!!Forever homes for all!!! Power of Purr!!!! Rescue Rocks!!!Forever homes for all!!! Power of Purr!!!! Rescue Rocks!!!Forever homes for all!!! Power of Purr!!!!
[notify]

Bocce

Touched by the- luck of my hubby- Irish!

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '05 4:34pm PST 
I'm an adoptee, and i'm grateful! PURRRRRR!
[notify]

Mr.Peepers

On the- run....from- anything that- moves!

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '05 4:35pm PST 
Me, too, purr...
[notify]

(Page 1 of 355: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]