GO!

Am I a snowshoe?

Chloe

Ms Aloof.

Purred: Sat Oct 27, '12 10:53pm PST 
I'm a rescue kitty living in New Zealand. My mummy is really keen to know what I am, as a friend of hers, who is a rescuer says I look like a chocolate lynx point snowshoe. please feel free to look at all my photos. My coloring is darkening more & more as I get older.kitty
[notify]

Cookie

Can we play??

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '12 1:21pm PST 
I looked at all your photos. I pulled out my Eyewitness Handbooks "Cats" by David Alderton. The photos of the Snowshoes were all seal points. No Lynxes. So there are only two other short hairs that have your eyes, Siamese or Tonkinese. The other two breeds with blue eyes have very round eye and different facial structures. But her eyes are more like Siamese. Look to be a cross of a Tabby and a Siamese to get the Lynx point. Chocolate point looks to be right. So I would say a Siamese Chocolate Point Lynx. Now how vocal is she? Siamese are vocal. Some say the cries sound like a baby. We had 4, two blue points, one seal point and one chocolate point. Now we have Birmans. We were looking for a new cat and found this book. Saw the Birmans and went to a cat show and got a cat and the rest is history.
[notify]

Chloe

Ms Aloof.

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '12 12:22am PST 
Hi cookie, Chloe is a talker, but not in the incessant totally annoying way. Her voice is much gentler than a siamese voice. She's a tall cat when up on the hind legs, and is a solid cat, but not overweight.
[notify]

Cookie

Can we play??

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '12 10:01pm PST 
My sister has a rescued Himalayan, Sable. She whispers when she talks. Chloe being a mix may take after the other parent than the Siamese side. She may be only 25% Siamese. I miss my apple face Siamese. They would love this cool weather and steal all my leg room as I slept at night.
[notify]