GO!

my boyfriend 'hates' cats

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 6:32am PST 
aurgh. I cannot wait for the day where its not "lame" or "sissy" for men to like cats.
[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 9:42pm PST 
Meowma says you would not beleive the big ole country boys and men who get "made' to come to the cat sheows (this IS the deep South ) by the women folk but will talk her ear off about their kitties. Had one absolutely well up today talking about his 14 + farm cats and how some of his buddies give him fits and tease him--and especially the "extra extra large" chicken coop he built to call all the cats into at night since coyotes got a couple of cats and he is determined to make sure it doesn't happen again. Somehow I don't think it would be smart to call that good ole boy a sissy at all--I love it. (Especially liked the part where "George" rides on the tractor to supervise the cattle farm ..and that Merlin, out babies, was upside down, passed out in a hand the size of a ham while I heard the story!)
[notify]

Slyvy

I will rule the- world right- after a nap

Purred: Wed May 23, '12 12:59am PST 
It's really good to know I'm not the only one dealing with this. I do wish he could just admit to liking cats though, but he has to be manly.
All your stories really made me smile
[notify]

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '12 7:53pm PST 
My dad says the same thing. Says that all cats are curtin climbers. Yet he's the one that brought Lizzie home the day after mom and I looked at her at the groomer ladies shop.

Belle came to me as the result of a surprise that he was scheming up with my neighbor. Belle is my cat but she cuddles with him more than she cuddles with me!laugh out loud
[notify]

Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Mon Jun 4, '12 7:00pm PST 
oh all real men LOVE cats MOL daddy LOVES cats and there is not doubt but he likes to say silly little jokes "like get rid of em and get us some good cats" I lay in his lap and purrr and if I cry he say (high voice) what's wrong sweetie? and he tells my sister fur I love ya moemoe" and he chats with little boy and tiny to.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2