GO!

Cat Abuse in Doritos Commercial

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of cats. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Janet

Whatca Got Ma?

Purred: Fri Feb 17, '12 1:12pm PST 
red face I had ma sign it. How horribale...
[notify]

Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Fri Feb 17, '12 7:42pm PST 
Doritos petition, he is a direct link to the petition.
[notify]

Gummi

Destroyer of- Spiders

Purred: Mon Feb 20, '12 4:41am PST 
Sorry, I'm going to disagree. It was a commercial. No cat was abused or killed. It's not real - it was supposed to be a joke.

Regardless if you thought it was funny or not, this is NOT Doritos condoning animal abuse in any way.
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon Feb 20, '12 7:12pm PST 
Well, I suppose you could look at it in the same light as a cartoon, in which characters are always meeting violent deaths and then recovering immediately. Still, if I were a kid, a little kid, I think I might have been traumatized by that commercial.
[notify]

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Tue Feb 21, '12 3:56am PST 
Yes, its just a commercial, yes, it was supposed to be funny. But, I am not understanding, why some would find it funny, that a cat is missing, someone knows what happened, and they were bribed, to keep their mouth shut? shock

I am wondering, if one would find it funny, if it was a child, that was being buried, with a poster of a missing child in the background?

I am wondering, if one would find it funny, if a family member was missing, and someone knew what happened, but was bribed, to keep their mouth shut?

Just wondering. shrug
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2