GO!

Purrrrrrayers needed for Yarmulke, my kitty uncle

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Mutzi (now- in heaven)

Purred: Tue Mar 20, '12 7:31pm PST 
Hi all. Mutzi here. Liza's parents' cat, Yarmulke, a rescue cat of between 4 and 7 years, is in ICU. The vets think it may be congestive heart failure or even a virus. The cardiologist will be looking at him tomorrow. He really needs purrrayers (his Daddy is very upset and worried). I hope he gets through this.
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Tue Mar 20, '12 8:02pm PST 
We are purring and purring...
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '12 2:52am PST 
Puuuurrrrrs away.....May Yarmulke be healthy and illness free......We are cheering him on.....It isn't his time. If he is in the hospital, he is getting care and treatment. Take a day at a time and think positive thoughts.
We send out purrrrrs his way..
[notify]

Kosuteh

Biting means I- love you..- right?

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '12 5:22am PST 
Oh no! We'll be sending purrs and prayers your way!
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '12 11:34am PST 
Oh Mutzi! We're purring hard for him. Poor thing! Please tell them we're all purring and hoping for the best possible outcome! hug
[notify]

Mutzi (now- in heaven)

Purred: Sat Mar 24, '12 4:19pm PST 
Thank you so much for the purrs. Yarmulke went home for a day, but the fevers came back. He is eating a little, and no one knows what's wrong with him. Keep on purring...thank you hug
[notify]