GO!

Purr Request for Catster Human Family Members and Friends

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 35: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Sun Sep 2, '07 9:48pm PST 
Catster is so well known for their love for one another especially through the means of purrs during difficult times. We also know how important our families are to us. Without them, who would type for us and spoil us? I'm sure there are many kitties who are worried and concerned for family members who have medical problems.
Pmail me with your requests, or feel free to post it here yourself. Hopefully this will give kitties some piece of mind and comfort knowing that we are here to send lots of purrs up for their special Human family member or friend.
**This thread has been moved here from Plus_Friendly Forum Topic. Please go back and read the beautiful posts many kitties left to refresh your memory! http://www.catster.com/forums/Plus_Friendly/thread/433592

Request s will be UPDATED DAILY
JUST ADDED

Our dear friend *Hannah* requested prayer for her mom's dad. They did a biopsy on a spot they found on his lung and won't know if it is malignant or not for several days. Also having problems with his eyes. Please send up lots of purrs for him and the family!! I know they would appreciate it!!

*Buddie*, our dear sweet friend has crossed over to the Bridge after a long battle with kidney disease. Please pray for his mom and dad who are so broken hearted over their loss!

*McKenna*, crossed over to the Bridge today to be with her brother Buddie. Please pray for their mom and dad who are broken hearted over the loss of their two sweet little ones!!! We will miss them also so much!!!

*Simba* lost her Great Grandma. Let us please remember her and her family in our prayers at this very sad time!
*Spitfire*
Spitfire is new to Catster and both his mom and dad are not feeling well. His mom is running a fever. So let's reach out to Spitfire and show him our Catster love as well as keep his mom and dad in our prayers!
*Colleen*
Colleen's mom's former babysitter's husband passed away leaving his wife and two small children behind. Please keep the family in your prayers.
Also Colleen's Grandma's friend's son had heart surgery to replace a heart defibulator. Apparently his heart beats out of control and this fibulator helps control the beating of his heart. Surgery went well so we are prayfor him and his family!
Colleen also wanted to share good news with us. Her mom's cousin, Mike and his wife Linda are expecting their first child in February. So let's pray that she has a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery!!
*Rosie*
Rosie had her kittens!! I am so excited! We've been waiting so long for her to have them. She had 4 healthy litty kittens and you can see them on her page! She had 3 little boys and one little girl! Hooray!!! We're so happy for you Rosie in so many ways. We look forward to watching them grow and we'll pray that they grow up healthy and happy!!!
*Mufasa*
Mufasa's Grandpa is doing well after having his heart surgery. They were having problems controlling his heart beat but with medication they seem to have it under control. So we are happy to hear that he may not need a pace maker at this time. His wife is home from the hospital and in her daughter's care. Plans are to send him to a rehab center for contunied care so we are happy to hear their good news. Keep them both in your purrs please!!!
*Chey*
Chey's Uncle Kelly tore a cartilage in his knee! Surgery went well. So let's pray he'll be up and running in no time!!
*Marina*
Our dear Marina's mom has had so much to deal with lately. Her mom's sister-in-law's best friend, Stacy, has cancer and has only been given 2 weeks to live. She has small children and is only in her twenties. Too young to leave us! Please keep her and her family in your prayers!
*Truman*
Truman's dad had a follow up checkup to have his cast removed and it was replaced with a smaller cast. Please keep him in your prayers!!
*Marina*
Marina's mom's friend, Jim, is serving over in Iraq. His father just had a stroke and passed away. Jim came home for the funeral so please keep Jim and his family in your prayers at this very sad time!
*Chey*
Please send purrs to Chey's Granny. She had throat surgery and came through with flying colors! That is great news!
*Punkin*
I heard from Pumkin that his dad is home from the hospital. They have started dialysis and he has lost 70 lbs. When he loses 15 more pounds they can list him for a kidney and liver transplant. He is handling dialysis well and is keeping his weight under control. That is great news. Pumpkin's dad has a long battle ahead of him. Please send lots of purrs his way and let him feel our Catster love!! Also, his mom was sick with a upper respiratory infection and is feeling much better! That's great news!!
*Sam*
8-ball's brother, Wally, was talking to Sam's mom when she started having chest pains. Sam's dad later reported that Sam's mom, Irene, had a heart attack. That is all we know at this time. So please keep Sam's mom in your purrs and let Sam know we are purring for him!
*Marina*
Our Marina's Great Aunt has passed away. Please open your hearts and send lots of purrs and love to Marina. She and her family can definitely use all the love we can send!!
*MissKitty*
Miss Kitty's Grandma is now home from the hospital and doing okay. The crisis is over for now but she's very weak. She needs to get stronger. Also, Miss Kitty has asked purrs for her mom. Apparently she has been going through tests for some time and her final test is coming up. Let's send lots of purrs that they can find out what is wrong and help her back to feeling better!!
*Squeakers*
Squeakers and Sandy's mom is home. She had gall bladder surgery and is now home and in the good nursing care of Squeakers and Sandy!Let's pray that she has a speedy recovery and send her lots of purrs and support!
*Athena*
Please pray for Athena, Apollo and Aragorn's mom. She has been suffering from bad back spasms and could really use our prayers. She told me she is now feeling much better but let's continue to keep her in our prayers!
*Abbey*
Abbey's Grandma was diagnosed with mouth cancer. She had been in a nursing home but is now home with the family. She is very weak and has one more Chemo treatment and 13 radiation treatments yet to go. Please pray for her spirits to be lifted and strength for the family!!
Chey
Chey's Human's little sister, Laura, had surgery to have tubes put in her ears. She is only two years old! She came through with flying colors!!
*Snowy*
It is so good to hear that Snowy, Queenie and Toby's Grandpa is doing much better. Let's keep up the purrs! They are definitely working. Thank you Snowy for giving us this good news!
*Simba*
Simba's PawPaw's cancer is growing faster than expected. He is not able to eat normal food because it is difficult to swollow and even soup doesn't go down well. Doctors want to put in a stomach tube in to give him nourishment, but PawPaw does not want any life support. His spirits are good which is a blessing. Please send tons of purrs to him and all the family!
Chey
Chey's Human is having heartburn issues. She went to the doctor and he gave her medication. If condition persists, doctor wants her to come back and go through a GI Scope. Human is definitely nervous about that. So let's cross our paws and send lots of purrs that medicine will do the trick!!

STILL IN OUR PURRS

Please keep Amelia's mom in our prayers. She now has two new little kitties, Francis and Matthew who are adorable, but I know Martha still misses Amelia. We all do!!!
*Bandit*
I haven't heard from Bandit lately. He did pmail me awhile ago saying:
"My mommy is finally home from the hospital. She spent 18 whole days there. We were very scared for her. She got really sick but is doing a lot better now. She has to wear this brace thing when she is out of bed. It goes from her neck to her bottom and is hard to get in and o ut of ( but fun to play in) But she is doing a whole lot better and she even bought me a harness and leash so I can go outside" So good to hear your mom is doing better. Please keep us posted.
*Maxwell*
Maxwell's dad was in the hospital receiving help for an alcohol dependency problem. This was a big step for him and took a lot of courage. So please pray for him and his family that he will continue to do well!
*Snowy*
Snowy, Queenie and Toby's Grandpa has been through many operations lately. His last one he came through without any complications. At his recent follow-up checkup, they found a kidney stone was still left. Surgery was once again necessary but he came through it successfully without any complications. We are so thankful and continue to keep him in our prayers !
*Tigress*
Tigress lost her Grandmpa recently lost a long battle to brain cancer. Please keep her and her family in your prayers during this difficult time!
*Jack*
Jack's mom recent injured her wrist that was once broken. After an x-ray, it showed she received a very badly strained muscle and it may take quite a while to heal. So let's keep her in mind and send her lots of healing purrs!!

GOOD NEWS
*Emma*
Emma's meowmy was a victim of Katrina. She recently applied for a home so they could move out of the FEMA trailer they have been living in ... and they were ACCEPTED! Isn't that great! Enjoy your home. You truly deserve it!
Miss Max and Gizmo
We have been praying that their Meowmy would get back good test results, and she did! Isn't that wonderful!!
*Jack*
Jack's dad was quite ill with pneumonia and then his mother came down with a virus. After several days, they both managed to recover. Jack was a good nurse!
*Colleen*
Colleen's mom had a large wart removed and her biopsy came back good! I know she was relieved and we are so happy for her!

It is with great sadness that *Calvin* and his family no longer have their Grandma with them. However, they know she is now with Grandpa and they are together again. Please keep them in your prayers during this very difficult time.

Keep up the good work! Your purrs are really working!!

Purrs and love to all in Catsterland!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug

Edited by author Sun May 25, '08 6:20pm PST

[notify]

T C ♥- (an angel- always)

I am Mrs.- Cagney!!!

Purred: Sun Sep 2, '07 10:07pm PST 
Purrrrrrr, purrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrr for Bandits mommy.
I don't know what my brothers would do without our mommy.
I'm glad she's home from the hospital & I'm purrrrrrring she'll make a full recovery.
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '07 1:25am PST 
Meowlo dear furriends!!

Oh Toulouse, we are still purrrrrrring ever so hard for everyone here, and for your grandma too...I am sending lots of love your way!!

I am also still purrrring for everyone on the list as well...know that you are all our in my thoughts and purrayers.

Then, I have some bad news....grandpa is back in hospital today (Monday) and is scheduled for surgery again tomorrow. We are very worried, as it was after the second operation last time when things went bad...so purrlease purr for us too....

Thank you, dear Toulouse, for creating this meowvolous thread of love and support!

hug

Snowy, Queenie & Toby
[notify]

Colleen - (Forever- Loved)

I'm Colleen,- Queen of The- Condo!

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '07 3:53am PST 
Meow,

To Toulouse and all the other kitties who have family members in need of extra purrs and prayers, you are all in my thoughts and purrs.
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '07 6:08am PST 
*Snowy*

Oh Snowy, as I was working on moving our thread, I was thinking about how your Grandpa was doing. I'm so sorry that he has to face another operation so close to his last one. We will send lots of purrs his way that he will be given the strength and determination to come through this surgery without any complications!! Please keep us posted when you can!

Okay everyone! Let's spread the word that we need lots of purrs for Snowy, Queenie and Toby's Grandpa!!

Stay well and happy Catster!
Your Friend,
Toulousehughug
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '07 1:38pm PST 
Hi Everyone,

Mom goes in everyday and spends a couple hours with Grandma. She's been in the hospital since Thursday! She has a bladder infection which as of yesterday the doctor said is still not cleared up. They have her so heavily sedated that she sleeps all the time and hasn't been eating.

Today mom went in and they took her off the IVs completely. They also aren't even giving her any of her medication for Blood pressure etc because they are afraid she can't swollow the pills. They are waiting for all the pain medication to get out of her system. Mom understands, but she is freaked out that they aren't giving her fluids through IV.... nothing. Today is a holiday so mom is going to definitely tackle a doctor tomorrow to find out what is going on.

I would really appreciate it if you would keep her in your purrs. She is 90 years old, and it is hard to know what to pray for. Thank you all for your love and support!

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

The- Drifter&hear- ts;

Leinani is- my- princess

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '07 2:00pm PST 
The whole Cornish crew is purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring overtime for those peoples in need of a helping purr.
[notify]

Tuesday &- Mystery

Mom & Daughter

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '07 6:06pm PST 
Sending purrrs and purrrayers to the humans who need them.
We hope they find courage, hope, and healing.

Love,
Tuesday and Mysty (Mystery)
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '07 11:38pm PST 
Sending purrs to all those special people who mean so much to their furchildren.

Special purrs for Toulouse's grandmother.

Purrs and Prayers from
The A Team: Athena, Apollo and Aragorn

Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '07 7:51am PST 
I just wanted efurryone to know that my dad is home!!! Yippee!!! He is doing really well! Thank you efurrykitty for your purrs!
snoopy
[notify]

(Page 1 of 35: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]