GO!

Chicken broth?!

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sun Mar 3, '13 8:49pm PST 
This is Delyte. Since I am doing so poorly, my person got some canned chicken broth for me. She was amazed to see that it contained not only sugar and vegetable juices but also onion juice. She had four different kinds of "broth" in the house and they all contained onion juice.

Since onion is bad for kitties, she thinks she will have to make me broth from scratch, but she has been giving me foods made with this stuff for years. Even the organic ones had all this added stuff.

Apparently onions aren't too bad for me, though, as I am striving to turn 18 soon. And I love all kinds of foods made with onions, like Italian food. big grin cat on moon
[notify]