GO!

Hound & Gatos 98% meat canned food

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sat Feb 23, '13 5:09pm PST 
Human saw this new brand at the pet store today smile http://houndgatos.com/cat-products.aspx It's 98% meat and zero grain and 100% complete applause The food comes in 5 oz size and costs about $1.59. The ignredients look really good smile
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '13 11:07am PST 
Last month, I saw them and came home to look at their web site before buying. We would like to try the fish ones. The store did not have them.confused
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '13 4:43pm PST 
Ask if the pet store will special order food for you or stock the varieties you want smile Many will way to go
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '13 7:11pm PST 
Hi furriends! wave

I bought a can of the Chicken flavour & Kally Kat seems
to like it! smile Chicken is her favourite!

I may buy a different flavour next time I shop!
Considering that its all meat is great!

HOUND & GATOS Chicken

Thanks for sharing Merlin's Mom way to go
[notify]

Bamboo

Nothing, what's- a motto with- you?

Purred: Tue Mar 19, '13 11:26am PST 
The girls tried this Sunday and loved it. Lamb, chicken and salmon.

Edited by author Tue Mar 19, '13 11:29am PST

[notify]

Romeo

Purred: Tue Mar 19, '13 6:06pm PST 
One of my Bengal boys tried the Chicken flavor and loved it. The other one tried it and threw it up. frown I found it at Go Pet Go at $1.15 for a 5.5 oz can.

Edited to add: My Bengals have never thrown up before this incident.

Edited by author Tue Mar 19, '13 6:10pm PST

[notify]