GO!

Hi I'm new :)

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  

Purred: Tue Dec 11, '12 8:40am PST 
Hello again smile

Thank you so much for all the replies. Wow! Everyone is so friendly around here.

Have been doing more research, there is a cat shelter near us, so eventually one day we can go there and have a look. I'm talking a while away yet though but it doesn't hurt to do research. Have been looking some more and have found out about the Selkirk Rex and some other breeds as well.

Also, after chatting to my boyfriend, he says he doesn't know what breed of cat his was when he was a child. I wonder if anyone can help identify? He says he was a small, quite slim male grey tabby cat, he was quite quiet and only meowed for food, he didn't like going outside. He was grey/black tabby and he had a white spot on his head, and some white on his neck going down to his belly and his legs.

Has anyone any ideas what he might have been?

Edited by author Tue Dec 11, '12 8:41am PST

[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2