GO!

Sending Sandman Down Under to stay with his Owner!

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

Sandman

Purred: Wed Dec 5, '12 2:19pm PST 
Hey all, I've been offered an amazing chance to move to Australia and have some of my dreams I've been working towards for a couple years now come true! The only dark cloud right now is it has come sooner than planned. I have just enough saved up to get myself over there, but not my cat.

Look at dat face!
Or not, because I can get the photo to show in preview but not after it posts! Do'h! Here's a cute emote instead! kittykitty

I've decided that if it's only money keeping me from keeping my cat that I wasn't going to give up without a fight! Sandman has always been called: The fat cat who already loves you. So I'm sure he can handle the 30 days in quarantine if I can just afford the fees and travel!!! So here is what I've done.

I've started a fundraiser project to try to raise money so I can take him with me here: https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/sending-sandman-down-under I know Christmas is a hard time and everyone's wallets are empty, but even a dollar can make an amazing difference. Your card is also only charged if I make my goal. If I don't you get to keep your money and I found a home that's willing to take him in if I don't make my goal. frown I just will likely never see my baby again.

Or if you can't donate but want to meet more of my kitty I've started a blog! It's for posts by me and "Sandman" to keep people posted on the fundraising and what he's up to if he gets to travel with me! http://sendingsandmandownunder.dreamwidth.org/r Feel free to come and stalk to blog just for fun if you'd like! My goal is to post at least once a day of photos and silly videos of him!

Thank you for your ear. I hate doing things like this, never did it before really, but I just can't give up my cat without a fight! Even if you just spread this message to others will also help!!! Thank you so much for all your time!!

Edited by author Wed Dec 5, '12 3:08pm PST

[notify]

Kyubey

PLAY!!! Play- play play play- pl...zzzzzzz

Purred: Tue Dec 11, '12 10:56pm PST 
Hi Sandman! It's obvious that your people love you a lot!! I hope you get to travel down under with them!!
[notify]