GO!

I need foster parents while mine are away.

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

Professor- Kitty

PHD in adorable.

Purred: Thu Dec 22, '11 7:05pm PST 
Hello everyone!
My mom and dad are going to Australia from March 2012 to March 2013 and I can't go frown I was hoping someone could offer up ideas of where I could stay. My parents would be open to offering some type of compensation for the right loving home.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,

Professor Kitty PHD
[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Thu Dec 22, '11 10:17pm PST 
First off, where are you--very important!? And tell us, do you tolerate/love/hate other cats, doggies, children, etc. All these things are important when you need a temporary home! Our Meowma is a beginning breeder, but is keeping another persons cattery with 5 queens, plus several spay/neutered old kitties, for up to 2 years. If you are near us, we might have room to make some arrangement. Heck, since it's long term, you don't even actually have to live close. if you can't fnd somewhere to go, get ahold of us. We will figure out something!
[notify]

Professor- Kitty

PHD in adorable.

Purred: Thu Dec 29, '11 6:32pm PST 
Thank you for all your help!

I updated my page so that it lists where I'm at and my likes and dis likes. Take a look at it and let me know if it's something you're interested in or if you know someone who might be.

Thanks again!
[notify]