GO!

a big problem...my kittie's gone

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
eyah

Purred: Tue Aug 3, '10 7:57pm PST 
hi i have a problem with my cat...because i left him at my apartment for two weeks but my in-laws are feeding them...i have to move at my mom's house because im sick and i have to leave them there...but my window is open and they are free to out on the roof...but when i came back my eyah is not there, a very unusual thing...he used to be there even he's going out...is he coming back or not...that's the big question i have and i miss him so much...
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Thu Aug 5, '10 3:21am PST 
He might be looking for you. I hope you find him ok.
[notify]

Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Thu Aug 5, '10 9:11am PST 
He might just be out exploring. Maybe he comes back when you're not there, and then goes out again.
[notify]

Kosco - 4/97 ~- 8/5/07

Sweet Memories

Purred: Thu Aug 5, '10 10:52am PST 
Your cat goes out on the roof? How does he get down from there? confused
[notify]

Checkers

Live to Play,- Play to Live

Purred: Sat Aug 7, '10 3:06pm PST 
We're sending our huggs and prayers for his safe return, very soon!

Checkers, Gracie, Heidi in Memory
[notify]

eyah

Purred: Tue Aug 10, '10 4:01am PST 
case solved thanks for your advices...me together with my partner looked for him and we saw him on top of the roof and can't down...he's crying and crying...until we saved him...he gives a bunch of kisses and hugs and a lots of purrrrrrrr.....i'm very happy now...and i'm sure he is...
[notify]

Angel Soc- Dreamboat- #56

sir soc because- he thinks hes- the boss

Purred: Tue Aug 10, '10 8:43am PST 
So very happy that he is back and safe ((hugs))xxcheer
[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Tue Aug 10, '10 9:30pm PST 
Yippee! Glad he's back home safe and sound! Hope he doesn't go on any more excursions! He's safest indoors!
[notify]

eyah

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '12 9:10pm PST 
i forgo to updatee everybody...my eyah is back after 1 wk of searching...my charlie brown (little brother of eyah) showed me where he is...omg...he was suck in the roof he cant jump down because he was so afraid of heights...so...i have to get a ladder and went to the roof and get him...

my baby's back...

thanks for your response
[notify]

Kat

Dressed to Kill

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:55pm PST 
Congrats on finding him! partypartyway to gocheerdancingapplausehug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2