GO!

Cartoon reruns

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Raza

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '12 3:53pm PST 
I thought we might do a rerun of the cartoons we use to post on Catster. I hope the other kitties might join in and re post theirswink

D tries to help with the computer problems

I know the ad goes over the cartoon but if you click on the link it'll take you to a clean page were it's easy to see.

Edited by author Fri Jul 6, '12 4:25pm PST

[notify]

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '12 10:06am PST 
Oldie from 2009
[notify]

♥Sam

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '12 1:58pm PST 
Hee hee I love that one Wanda, laugh out loud I'm guess most models have the space to fit a spare tyre at a later stagelaugh out loud The fur gang here know all about that onedancing I love your cartoons it's great to see them again.cheer
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '12 4:55pm PST 
Awesome! Thanks for re-posting these classics! applauseway to go

Raza

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '12 3:21pm PST 
Thanks Ben for the commentwave We hope everyone will enjoy seeing them again and Wanda is great, she might have some new ones. We used to post once a week on the Monday so keep checking for new ones.
[notify]

Raza

Purred: Fri Jul 20, '12 12:44am PST 
Ahhhhh Sorry I missed last Monday oopsshock smack the paw.
Here's another cartoon

Where are they?
[notify]

Raza

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '12 12:44am PST 
This weeks rerun
Still waiting
[notify]

Beepers

Father of- champions!

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '12 4:07pm PST 
Thanks for the cartoons, Raza and Wanda! applause

Are you posting them in your diaries, too? I look in the Forums almost every day, but I almost never look in this section, so I didn't see them until today. I think some cats don't look in the Forums at all.
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '12 7:50pm PST 
Ooooh, how did I miss the one on Friday? red face

These cartoons are great! Hilarious...and accurate! big laugh

Samson T.- Hunter

Master of All He- Sees

Purred: Thu Jul 26, '12 12:16am PST 
Great cartoons, Raza! big laughbig laugh
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)