GO!

Pet Parents are NOT Moms

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Shadow

See this belly?- Bet you wanna- rub it?

Purred: Thu Aug 23, '12 10:53pm PST 
I agree with the author of the blog. I AM a mom to my three cats just as much as I am a mom to my 3 human children. I love them and care for them, just as I did when my human children were younger. kitty
[notify]

Merlin Sage

Purred: Sat Sep 1, '12 8:14am PST 
We made a video to respond to this sillyness U can copy and paste to watch!
That's What Moms Do - Furball Fables
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chLWPsP1Oio
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sun Sep 2, '12 5:54am PST 
I have been a cat-caregiver for 30-odd years, and I have always (sort of sneakily) known in my heart that they are my children (I never had any human children)..... this has never been openly expressed by me....but, of course, when any of my cats died or had to be put to sleep, I suffered, believe me, I suffered....

One day last week I lost Tambolina....she did not come to my call, did not come in at meal times...just did not come in....she was gone....I put up with the mounting fear and tension for as long as I could....then I broke down and started wailing and crying and repeating over and over again: 'I need her....I need her...I need her'...

Perhaps in some strange, psychological way, she is MY mum...!!

PS She turned up.....I had shut her, by mistake, in the cupboard under the stairs....

PPS I just LOVED the post from Hunter's Meouwmy.....about her 'white, fluffy son'.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2